Bullock 219

Whether you’re looking for farm land, timber land, or an ideal homesite this is the property for you.

$2,450/acre

Size & Location

219 (+/-) acres just south of Midway, Alabama – about an hour away from Montgomery and Auburn.

Land & Water

Land: 40% of the property is beautiful pasture land. The other 60% is a mixture of hardwoods and planted pines.

Water: One large pond along with two flowing creeks.

Access & Utilities

Access: Road frontage on County Road 41.

Utilities: Water and Power available.

Additional Information

Properties like this don’t come on the market everyday. This is the perfect tract to satisfy any buyer. Great Price!

Related Projects
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search